Wednesday, July 1, 2015

34 Weeks//Baby Shower!

How far along? 34 WEEKS! Um...I'll be full-term in 3 weeks? How is that even possible? Everyone has been saying that pregnancy flies by, and then the last 10 weeks are soooo slowww. But it's been opposite for me. I felt like I had been pregnant for about 5 years until the last few weeks, and now it is FLYING, and I'm freaking out a little!


Size of baby? He's as big as a honeydew! (4.5 pounds, 19 inches)

Due date? August 13, 2015

Sleep?  I have resorted to Tylenol PM, and it has made my life easier. He must be directly on my bladder though, because I pee 1,000 times a day/night, and it's always not a lot.

Morning sickness? This last week has been brutal. It's like nausea + menstrual cramps + super tight abdomen, and it's super not fun. 

Any other weird symptoms? Just all the cramping and tightening and aches and pains, I feel like he's definitely not going to make it 6 more weeks..just a feeling though!

Best moment of the week? My greatest friends ever threw me the greatest baby shower ever! We guessed how big around I was, and ate chocolate poop out of diapers, and laughed. A LOT. I'm a lucky human. And Seth is lucky to have so many honorary aunts!

Food cravings? PELLET. ICE. I tell ya, my pellet ice craving has become a real addiction. 

Gender? YEAH BOIIIIII.

Mood? I'mmmm actually really nervous this week! THERE'S SO MUCH TO DO STILL! And I have to push a human being out of my body! And I'm nervous!




























No comments:

Post a Comment