Monday, October 7, 2013

Camping/The New-Do



Is there anything better than tin-foil dinners?
The answer is NO.
I am determined to have a firepit on my new deck, solely for the purpose of cooking tin-foil dinners.
It just doesn't taste as good in the oven, I DON'T KNOW WHY.

Cole's rooting for this one ;)

For Family Home Evening, we went up the canyon to cook tin-foil dinners.
I am so attached to my family, it's not even funny.

And Max has NEVER BEEN MORE EXCITED in his life. 



Also, I chopped and dyed my hair! (Cole demanded).
I feel so much better. Seriously. 
I am just not a blonde. Simple as that. 
I have a physical attachment to my dark hair, and it's safe to say it will be staying that way for a VERY long time. (Until I get to Heaven and finally find out what my actual hair color looks like).





Short hurr, don't curr.






No comments:

Post a Comment