Wednesday, August 21, 2013

PRAYER.

I have prayed a bazillion times in my life. 
I have received a thousand answers. 
And it will NEVER stop ceasing to amaze me how I still have experiences with prayer I've never had before. 

Last night was one of those nights.
It was extremely personal and life-changing.
So I am not going to share any details.

But what I AM going to share, is that the way I view myself changed.
My purpose here is so much bigger than going to work, coming home, and watching the Office with my sweet husband.
My life is not really about ME at all.

And I am so excited to keep praying and keep deciphering little bits and pieces of the incredible plan He has for me.

I really am so lucky that I gave up the life I wanted, to be able to start living the plan HE had for me. It is so much better than I could have ever dreamed.

Sorry for the vagueness!





No comments:

Post a Comment