Thursday, August 22, 2013

Elder Peterson.

FINALLY got to see Cole's mission pictures.
Not like I've been waiting a year and a half or anything. (Sarcasm).
Wait. Is that the craziest thing you've ever heard that I met Cole A YEAR AND A HALF AGO?
What the heck. 

Anyway, 
1. He's the cutest thing on the planet.
2. Also the weirdest.
3. His mission looked more like a party than a serious mission.
4. Everything good in my life is a direct result of his choice to serve a mission. 

Enjoy!
(Don't worry, I'm only posting a few, not all).








^^^Yes, that is COW TONGUE that the members would serve them.
Good ole' Mexico!

^^^Hahahahhaha I laughed at this picture for a good 10 minutes.
Is it not the most awkward thing you've ever seen?




^^^He brought home 2 of these lovely horns and expected me to hang them in my living room.
Hahah. Not ever going to happen.
Hopefully our first child is a boy so he can have a cowboy room, I guess.

"If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power."
-Gordon B. Hinckley 

Cole really is a living example of the truth in President Hinckley's promise.
I am just so thankful for such a wonderful example.
Not only to my brothers, but also to my future children. 

OH! 
Speaking of that! I almost forgot.
Enjoy a few pictures of my wonderful brother.
I don't know what I'm going to do without him for 2 years; I can't even think about it. 
But I sure am proud of him.




















No comments:

Post a Comment