Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Favorite Day Of The Week.

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. It always has been! And now that I'm married, it has become even more of my favorite day. 
Here's why:
1. I love feeling the spirit. 
2. I love my new ward. Who knew I would love Relief Society with people in their 40's and 50's and 60's so much! I literally eat it up.
3. COLE DOESN'T HAVE WORK OR SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
4. This means I get to be with him every second of the whole day!
5. We eat dinner with my family. It is a tradition I will never ever ever break, because I just love it so much!
6. I get to practice my dessert-making skills. Which is the scariest part of the day for everyone else.

It is LITERALLY Sunday-Funday, and I am absolutely giddy with jitters the whole day!






No comments:

Post a Comment