Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Bumpdate//23 Weeks.

How far along? 23 weeks! Exactly 4 months to go!


Size of baby? An ear of corn!

Due date? August 13, 2015

Sleep? Talk about your back pain. I reeeeeally need to steal back my pregnancy pillow from Murph hahah.

Morning sickness? The same as usual.

Any other weird symptoms? I couldn't breathe on my back if you paid me a million dollars! On the bright side, my skin has gotten waaaay better. Finally. It was CHAOS for the first little while!

Best moment of the week? I'm still in loooove with his little kicks. Nothing spectacular has happened in the last few weeks, other than that! I got a pregnancy belt. And it made my walk with Murphy a little more bearable!

Food cravings? GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES. You can find me at JCW's and Sonic every day this week.

Gender? BOY BOY BOY. My brother Jake gets so mad that I leave this question every week. Hahah. You never know, it could change!

Mood? My husband says I've been LESS emotional since I've been pregnant, if you can believe that. But my sweet 11-year-old puppy passed away this week, and let me tell you, the waterworks have been never ending. I'm not sure if I can contribute that to pregnancy, or if it's just alllllll me.

Planning to deliver? Orem Community!







No comments:

Post a Comment