Friday, April 3, 2015

Bumpdate//21 Weeks.

How far along? 21 weeks! More than halfway done :)

Size of baby? I think cantaloupe??

Due date? August 13, 2015

Sleep? Great, minus the never ending streams of urine ;)

Morning sickness? The same as usual.

Any other weird symptoms? This whole pelvic bone pain is KILLING ME. Killing.

Best moment of the week? 21 week appointment, seeing every inch of the little skeletal baby inside me. His little toes..I almost died! Oh, and BABY FINALLY STARTED KICKING ME! It is the weirdest/best feeling that has ever happened to me. It feels like a popcorn machine in a wave pool? Hahah. I can't explain it (obviously). I had no idea he was so low!



Food cravings? Just meat, really. And cereal always. And I eat peanut butter with a spoon...
Food aversions? I got the best drink I've ever had at Swig. It was called the "Dizzle". I then proceeded to have the worst nausea I've ever had. Dangit! 

Gender? BOY BOY BOY. My brother Jake gets so mad that I leave this question every week. Hahah. You never know, it could change!

Mood? I've been pretty happy! I love my husband a lot this week.

Planning to deliver? Orem Community :) Dr. McCarter is the best! I recommend him to all. So does everyone who has him.
(I'm huge, I know).

ALSO, my cute neighbor gave me this fun exersaucer yesterday! We have been SO blessed with hand-me-downs.
Love my ward!











No comments:

Post a Comment