Monday, October 27, 2014

BROTHERLY RIVALRY.

The key to a good life? Watching your brothers play sports. 
The key the ultimate greatest life on Earth? Watching your brothers PLAY EACH OTHER in sports. 

Flag football + the new "Monday Game Night" Chan has put together has made Mondays my absolute favorite day of the week. 

HOLY, you guys. I love both my families so much!

P.S. You haven't worked hard until you've had to stop Murphy from running onto the field to kiss his 2 favorite humans in the world. Almost impossible. Almost.













My mom was like, "Oh, how long have Chandler and Kenzie been dating?"
I'm like "Uhhhh they're more married than even I am."

YEEEEARS.

But she can't enter the family until she kisses Murphy on the lips.
We've all come to the agreement. It's a must.








I had a panic attack (in a good way) when they were guarding each other!
I'll say it again: best day ever.


K, but seriously, I don't know how Ty's legs are this long.
He's not even a human.

But he did inform me that he's the most coordinated and smartest one in the family before this game.
Hahahah. I hate him.









I HAVE THE PRETTIEST SISTER.







(had to snap one of ty's BFF jake)




K, I know you shouldn't base anything off your dog, but the Murphy + Chan duo has convinced me that Chan is going to be the ULTIMATE uncle of all-time, and it melts me.







Every time I try to take an ugly picture of my brother, it ends up like this. 
I hate him.


Also, yes, Murphy IS this big. Don't ask me how.




Ummm ARE YOU SERIOUS?!
He's just the freakin' cutest.
And he doesn't know he is, so it makes him even cuter.





#nofilter & this is why I'll never leave Utah, ever.


'Sup touchdown?!









'Sup luscious locks?!





But seriously, this 8 month old cuddly, happy puppy is the best decision Cole and I ever made.
At least once a day we tell him that.
And don't even try to tell me that he doesn't understand, because he seriously is a tiny (well, massive) human. He understands all my words!


And this cuddly, kid-at-heart husband is the best decision that I ever made.











No comments:

Post a Comment