Tuesday, July 22, 2014

+I'M SO GLAD WHEN GRANDMA COMES HOME//


Gwamma Fwame (you'll never get me to say "grandma frame" - that's not her name) returned with honor from her 18 month mission for The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints!





TO SAY WE WERE EXCITED WOULD BE A HUGE UNDERSTATEMENT. 


Here's my proof:

Guys, I missed her so much. 

I missed Sunday dinners at her house. 

I missed her making fun of my "picture stance" and "thumbs-up" every single time we take a picture.


I missed her at softball games.

I missed her saying weird words and phrases, like: "Raggity Anne" and "Ralph".

I missed forcing Cole to hug her, because we're a huggy family, and he's not.

I MISSED MY GWAMMA FWAME.

And I am sooooo happy/pumped/lucky she's home!!








No comments:

Post a Comment