Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Your Murphy Fix!

Okay. I KNOW I have been blowin' up Instagram.
He's just the happiest little baby ever, and I'm so in love with him!
I'm sure some people are sick to death of it, but for those of you who aren't, here's some more pictures to add to your Murphy fix!




He is the most cuddly little thing on the planet!
This is why I sleep on the floor...nothing better than being nuzzled up to at 2am!
(I'm ridiculous, I know).











I melt over boy-time.





This is my #1 favorite thing in the world.
It's natural instinct for German Shepherds.
Whenever he picks up a stuffed animal, he shakes his head in a figure-8 motion to "break its' neck".
It's the cutest little thing ever.
Little tough guy!





HE IS THE HAPPIEST PUPPY ON THE PLANET.
He is literally never anything but.
That tail is always wagging at 100mph.



We love nothing more than holding his little paws!




He's spoiled rotten, with his millions of toys and constant smothering.





And we definitely wear him out.



I love you, little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment