Monday, March 24, 2014

Yesterday's FHE Lesson.

Lately, I've been a really big homebody.
I just love being around my family - especially when Cole is working - and I start to get a liiiiiiittle bit clingy.

We're just friends, and I can't get enough of it.

































And there's no such thing as "too much family time", right?
SURPRISE! WRONG-O.
That whole "leave and cleave" dealio is one of my many flaws, and I'm trying to work on it.

But what I refuse to change, is Sunday dinners at my Mom's house.
No matter how good I get at "leaving and cleaving" - that is something I will never give up.

Yesterday I was in charge of the Family Home Evening Lesson. 
I did it on my favorite talk of all time - "The Will Of God".
Because if there is ANYTHING I've learned in my life, it's that God's plan for me is infinitely better than any plan I could ever even dream up for myself.

Enjoy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment