Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thanksgiving Already?

I DESPISE PACKING. I despise moving. I despise trying to find a place for ANYTHING after you pack it. I'm pretty sure packing and my recent increase in anxiety go hand-in-hand. 

So, five seconds ago, I decided to count my blessings, instead. [Take THAT, anxiety].

This is what I've come up with:

1. I am thankful for Pumpkin Scones. [WORTH EVERY CALORIE]


2. I am thankful for my 14-year-long friendship with this birthday girl: [A lil' Throwback Thursday].




3. I am thankful for the email confirmations I received today, saying these items have officially shipped: 




4. I am thankful that this place I live isn't a dream, and really does look like this:

5. I am thankful this dude gets to be the father of my kids, and grateful I get to satisfy my inner kid, and use Clara as an excuse.

6. I am thankful for the 5 minutes it now takes to do my short hair, and for Crystal Light With Energy, that has become my morning Coffee. 



HAVE THE BEST WEDNESDAY OF YOUR ENTIRE LIVES!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment