I DESPISE PACKING. I despise moving. I despise trying to find a place for ANYTHING after you pack it. I'm pretty sure packing and my recent increase in anxiety go hand-in-hand.
So, five seconds ago, I decided to count my blessings, instead. [Take THAT, anxiety].
This is what I've come up with:
1. I am thankful for Pumpkin Scones. [WORTH EVERY CALORIE]
2. I am thankful for my 14-year-long friendship with this birthday girl: [A lil' Throwback Thursday].
3. I am thankful for the email confirmations I received today, saying these items have officially shipped:
5. I am thankful this dude gets to be the father of my kids, and grateful I get to satisfy my inner kid, and use Clara as an excuse.
6. I am thankful for the 5 minutes it now takes to do my short hair, and for Crystal Light With Energy, that has become my morning Coffee.