Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Cutest Thing I Ever Even Saw.

So, I took ASL all high school, and a tiny bit in college.
I love it.
I think it is the most beautiful language ever.
And I think the culture is incredible.
And the closeness of the community.
And the confidence and pride of who they are.

I just love it all.

So, on that note.
Because I am not deaf, and will never even the tiniest understanding of what that is like - regardless of my adoration for the deaf community - I also support cochlear implants.

I found this video yesterday of a baby hearing his mom's voice for the first time after his Cochlear Implant was turned on, and I cried.
[Mostly because it's that time of the month, but also because it's just the best].

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTzTt1VnHRM

No comments:

Post a Comment