Friday, August 9, 2013

Song Of The Weekend.

If you know me; If you know me even a TINY BIT - you know that the Foo Fighters are my favorite band.

Not in a way that I get way excited when their new songs come on the radio,
but in a way that their old songs own my soul. 
While everyone was jammin' out to Backstreet Boys, my dad was making us Foo Fighters CD's.

I was planning on writing this whole long post about why I'm their #1 fan and about my attendance at their concert, blah blah blah.
But it's Friday, and I'm REALLY ready to go home. 
SO HERE.

No matter how many new albums they make, this will always be one of my favorites. 
(At first I typed THE FAVORITE, but then I remembered 10 more others that are my favorite, so nevermind).

Best Of You - Foo Fighters 


No comments:

Post a Comment