Monday, August 26, 2013

Lately.


It feels like this is what most ALL of my time has consisted of lately.

My 11-year-old sister-in-law is running for Elementary School Council (cute, right?)
So instead of making a gluey-glittery disaster trying to make posters, we decided I would just make them on the computer, and then we would print them at staples. 
She has to do a "skit," so they are playing off the Bob Marley song, "Don't Worry, Be Happy."



My mother was just called as a Young Women leader. Probably because she is a teenager at heart. Just kidding, probably because she has the world's greatest advice on every teenager girl drama EVER. 
(I would know)
I've been helping with handouts. 



My best friend/brother leaves on his mission in ONE MONTH.
I can't even type about it. I get waaay-hay-hay too emotional. 

Here's the thing. I am a picture hoarder. 
That's not even a joke.
For my birthday, Cole got me an external hard-drive, because I somehow ran out of storage on my computer from having too many pictures. 
It doesn't matter how stupid/blurry/pointless the picture is, I can't delete it. 
It's a huge problem. 
So I am a scrapbooker's dream, right? I have a trazillion pictures, and I'm crafty. 
Wrong.
DO YOU GUYS KNOW HOW EXPENSIVE SCRAPBOOKING IS?
Ok, well. It might not be expensive for you guys. 
But it is way too expensive for my newlywed-paycheck-to-paycheck self. 
So I got this genius idea that I would digitally create scrapbook pages on my computer, and then just print the page out. 
After 2 pages, I officially gave up.
So time consuming. Too much creativity required.


A few hours spent making invitations.




A quote for my lovely 12th grade seminary teacher, for her husband's desk.

And a [surprising] amount of ETSY demands.










Oh, and my best blog header yet.







No comments:

Post a Comment