Monday, July 15, 2013

My Best Friend's Wedding

Ok, so huge week/weekend.
Ginormous. <----Wow. I'm a really good speller; but I have no idea how to spell that word. Not a single clue.

Along with the 4th of July, and Bachelorette party, it was my best friend's wedding!
And no, I didn't try to steal Jared away because I was secretly in love with him.
Hahah. If you're confused, that was a REALLY LAME movie reference joke.
Julia Roberts sucks.

ANYWAY.
Here is a recap of the day!

We started the day by going to the "Brunch."
Can I just tell you what a good sport my husband is?
He went to every single event of this day without a single complaint.
He is the easiest man to be married to.
And no, I can't take a picture with Lachelle without groping and/or squeezing the life out of her. DEAL WITH IT.





After the luncheon, we ran a trillion errands and set up the reception and ceremony. 
I was sweating bullets, and am probably going to end up being sweaty in every picture the photographer took. OH WELL.


Then Lachelle had her photographer take pictures of the "First Look," which basically means she took pictures of those first seconds where Jared first sees Lachelle in her wedding dress.

BY THE WAY, you can find a link to the photographer -----> HERE.
We love her. Not just as a photographer, but just as a person! She is wonderful.

Lachelle had me film the "First Look" while Ashley took pictures.
The video will be posted at the end of this blogpost, but here are a few snapshots from the video:








SO MUCH HAPPINESS.

After that, was the ceremony. 
My wonderful husband filmed the ceremony and reception, BECAUSE HE IS THE BEST. 
It will also be in the video at the end of this post!

I hadn't been to a civil ceremony since I was like 8, so it was a whole new experience for me!
All I am going to say about it, is that they were so dang happy. 
If you ever had any doubts about Lachelle and Jared, they were all flushed away just by watching how big Lachelle's smile was and how much Jared was crying. 
SO STINKIN' CUTE. 

Instead of typing every detail of the rest of the day, I will just post a few pictures that Cole took!















It was such a happy day, but this is how we felt by the end:


HERE IS THE VIDEO YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR:








No comments:

Post a Comment