Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Better Late Than Never.


Sooo, I forgot to do the song of the weekend on Friday!
So I will make up for it today.

I probably have told Cole 300 songs that are on my "top 20" list.
So every time I tell him a song is in my "top 20," he's like, "Yeahhh…OK Amanda. I'm sure it is."

But what he never questions, is that this is my #1 favorite song, and always will be.
I love Billy Joel.
I love the lyrics.
I love the message.
I love the piano.
I love the harmonica.
I love that it reminds me of my childhood.
I love everything about it.

This isn't the real version, but I like the video - even if it IS from 1973 ;)
So I'm going to let you look up the real version on your own.
You're picked on, I know.

Enjoy falling in love with Billy, like I have!



No comments:

Post a Comment