Friday, May 3, 2013

May Blog Challenge.

OK. I am going to do THIS blog challenge.

Day #1: The Story of Your Life in 250 Words or Less.
I feel like I have told you my entire life story before - so I am going to focus on the things you don't know about me.

-My middle name is Grace, yet I am one of the klutziest people you will ever meet.
-I am a Broadway junkie. If I was a millionaire, I would spend a good majority of that money going to plays.
-I have all brothers. Because of this, I am deathly afraid to have a girl when we start having kids. I don't know how to raise a girl!
-I don't tan in the sun, I just gain more freckles.
-My senior year in high school, and my freshman year in college, I REFUSED to wear shoes. I would only wear socks. Now I love them.
-I shed more than normal humans should - and I gag and hold back throw-up when I have to clean up hair in the bathroom, even though it's my own hair.
-I am a hypochondriac. If someone tells me their symptoms, I immediately start to feel the same symptoms.
-One person from my past has been in every single dream I have had for the past 2 years.
-I could probably get my picture in the World Record Book for "Smallest Ears."
-I love the outdoors. Hiking, shooting, camping - I love it all. And my kids are going to be forced to love the outdoors, because of it.
-I think Xbox and computer games are the biggest waste of time. If you spend a lot of time playing online games; I probably don't respect you much.


No comments:

Post a Comment