Friday, March 29, 2013

Baby's Day Out!

OK. 
If you guys thought I was baby hungry before…You should've seen me watching Cole play with my baby cousin yesterday.
My family is done have kids. And so is his. We've never really been around babies together.
I always knew he was going to be a good father. But in the sense that he's a kid-at-heart and loves me in all the best ways.
But now. OH MY GOSH. I know he is going to be a good dad because I got to see him play dad all day.
I seriously fell in love all over again.

We started off the day at Subzero.
And maaaaan did all that sugar get her started.
We went to the arcade upstairs and she was just absolutely nuts running from game to game to game to game. 
Of courrrrse. Any kid in possession of Cole and Amanda Peterson is playing with a gun. Startin' em off young ;)

Then we went to McDonalds so she could have her chicken nuggets and fries and ranch. Which REALLY meant, she would go down the slide a thousand times, while taking a "nascar pitstop" (as Cole calls it) to take one bite and one sip of her drink before sprinting back up the stairs. It was a hoot. 

At first she couldn't figure out how to get to the slide, so my wonderfully wonderful husband showed her :)






Their best-friend-ship was literally melting my heart. 
I don't know if he's ever been more attractive? 

Anyway. We played with the giant piano and the "crocodigire" for a while longer before heading to Annie's wedding reception. Where the fun of playing mom and dad just went up as everyone commented on how cute our "daughter" was.




All I can say is, thank HEAVENS for IUDs. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment