Monday, January 7, 2013

Procrastination.

I am the worst blogger ever. It's official. 
I just have been busy, busy, busy.

There is only ONE short month left before I marry my wonderfully wonderful fiance.
And that means, there is only ONE VERY SHORT month left of getting everything ready for the wedding and getting everything ready to move into the apartment!

Cole and I found this wonderful basement apartment on KSL. (We worship KSL).
It is old, don't get me wrong. But we love ever square inch of that burgundy carpeted place. When I say every square inch, I am being literal. Aside from the bathroom, every square inch of the entire place is carpeted with this old burgundy carpet. Yes, folks, the entire kitchen. 
I LOVE IT SO MUCH, GUYS.
It's in Pleasant Grove right by PG High School. 
We have a family room, a bathroom, a kitchen, an office, a master bedroom, a garage, and a driveway.
It is literally the perfect sized house for us. 
I will post pictures on another day!

As for the wedding planning - I have had the big stuff done for months:
-picked the colors
-booked the photographer
-booked a venue
-scheduled a temple time
-got the engagement pictures
-hired a caterer
-decided on the food
-bought the dress
-picked out the bridesmaid outfits
-dressed cole's groomsmen
-ordered the invitations
-gathered addresses
-purchased the centerpieces

But then there's all these small things that you don't even think about until the date starts to creep up on you:
-find a garter
-make a sign-in book
-get cake-cutting tools
-order the flowers (I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START)
-earrings
-veil
-shoes
-sign-in pen (that's legitimately on my list of things to do)
-order the to-go candy and bags

IT'S ALL JUST REALLY BLOWING MY MIND.

I have so much to do - yet keep spending my time watching Law & Order with my best friend.

He starts school next week and it's going to RUIN MY LIFE.
I mean, I am so excited for him to be able to finish up training for a career that he absolutely loves.
But he is going to be working from 9:00-5:00 and then going to school from 5:30-9:30. 
WHEN AM I EVER GOING TO SEE HIM AGAIN?!

So I've been procrastinating all my wedding planning and furniture moving days and spending my last days accomplishing absolutely nothing. 

But the thing is, doing nothing with Cole Ryan is my favorite thing on the planet earth.









I've decided to do a "Cole-Quote-Of-The-Day" every post. 
Just so you can begin to semi-comprehend what I'm marrying.
So here it is:

"You didn't get your nightly foot-rub! I've failed as a boyfriend!"



No comments:

Post a Comment