Thursday, December 6, 2012

Goodbye, And Good Riddance.

Today my wonderful, wonderful, wonderful fiance took work off to help me move all my stuff back to Alpine.

We drove 3 hours to Cedar, he waited in the car for an hour while I presented my photography project, then he moved all my heavy boxes for an hour into the car while I cleaned and helped pack, and then drove 3 hours back to Alpine. 

And the thing is? He WANTED to do it. I didn't have to beg him or bribe him or play the pity card. He just genuinely loves me so much that he actually LIKES to serve me and do things for me. 

We didn't stay in Cedar to say bye to anyone. Because Cedar wasn't my home in the first place. It has always been where Cole was. 

Living in Cedar? Check. Next Step? Living with Cole.
SPEAKING of that.
We found the ultimate basement apartment last night in Pleasant Grove.
My dreams now consist of rearranging furniture in my head to fit the apartment juuuust right.

I love my life, I love my boyfriend, and I LOVE my future. 











So goodbye Cedar! Thanks for making my relationship with Cole stronger and all - but i WON'T be missing you. 














No comments:

Post a Comment