Tuesday, July 1, 2014

//LEHI PARADE+

Saturday Cole marched (literally) in the Lehi Parade. And I promise you'll never see better looking Policemen anywhere. Blisters, sweat n' all!





^^^Yeah, yeah, yeah, they look all serious and tough.

Buuuuuuuut, this is what they usually look like:






I KNOW, my husband's way freakin' hot, you don't have to tell me, I ALREADY KNOW.

(Side Note to Cole) I don't care if you got blisters and sweat through your entire suit, I'm volunteering you to be in this every year for the rest of forever. 




^^^why, no, I will NOT stop being freakin' melted ever. 




I freakin' like these people.
And I freakin' like being a part of the Lehi PD.
And yes, Kenny, I freakin' like my "LIFE WITH COLE RYAN"!



But I AM pretty excited to be done with Lehi Round-Up so I can have my husband back!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment