Friday, February 28, 2014

Officer P Is The Dreamiest♡

Cole was in the Daily Herald today!
Because LEHI IS THE #88 SAFEST CITY IN THE U S of A.
Hollaaa!

88 might not seem like that great of a number, but compared to the 19,355 cities in America, 88 is absolutely mind-blowing!

And with all the crazy shootings and stuff lately, this rating meant a lot to me.
I feel a lot better sending Cole to the streets, when I know the citizens in Lehi are trying harder than the rest of the country.



"I think that it's a credit to the hardworking officers in our department, but I think it's also a credit to the citizens. The larger picture is that it's a credit to the whole community," said Lt. Darren Paul with the Lehi Police Department. 

"We have always had one of the most professional and committed police forces in the country, and it's gratifying to know others recognize that too," Derek Todd said. 

So grateful these men who work so hard get to feel appreciated today!
But mostly I'm grateful I get to keep these pictures of my melty husband playing with kids forever♡

Did you know part of his job is to walk around the Elementary and Junior High Schools and make kids feel safe? ...Make kids feel comfortable asking Policemen for help? It's just a brilliant program, and I support it so much!

All I know is: the future Baby Petersons are going to be really lucky tiny humans!



No comments:

Post a Comment