Friday, November 1, 2013

Police Ride-A-Long!




Last week I went on my very first official ride-a-long with Officer Peterson!
And let me tell ya: I AM HOOKED.
So hooked, that last night we fell asleep to the soothing sounds of a high-speed police chase on Cole's radio.
(If you notice the helicopters flying around Lehi last night)



I've been having a hard time with my job lately.
I have this anxiety that comes out when I follow the exact same "routine" for a long time.
So I've been having a hard time spending every day waking up, going to work, coming home, eating dinner, watching a game, and going to bed.

Aaaand then God blessed my husband with a job so full of adrenaline, I wouldn't have a chance to be bored with my life ever again.
I owe Him big time!




No comments:

Post a Comment