Sunday, May 19, 2013

Remembrance.

Hey there, bloggatrons.
The last two weeks have been absolutely hectic, beyond belief!

So I am extra grateful for this Sunday, today. I get to just sit and think and read. (And also get served breakfast in bed, but that's beside the point).

While I've been sitting and thinking, I've been thinking about the talk I should be writing for next Sunday. My topic is "building a testimony." Simple, right? THAT'S WHY IT'S SO HARD FOR ME.
I couldn't even BEGIN to tell you all the ways my testimony has been strengthened in the past year. But deep down in my core, I feel like I owe it to God to tell you, anyway. You know?

My patriarchal blessing says I will attract the lost and the down.
So sometimes I'm like, "Hey. Maybe that's why I had to be lost and down, myself. To help all these people I'm going to attract."

So I've decided this week, in honor of my talk, and in honor of the debt I feel I owe my Savior, I am going to do a daily blog post of how my testimony has grown, and how I have changed my life for the better.

This might not even affect a single human being. But even if that is the case, it sure will affect me to make a conscious effort to remember the many ways God saved his struggling daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment