Friday, April 19, 2013

Shooting Range.

Yesterday was my first day shooting my cute pink gun. 

We went to the shooting range at the Pleasant Grove Rec Center.
AND IT WAS THE BEST DAY EVER.

I am SERIOUSLY obsessed with this gun.
And with shooting.
And with my husband.

You guys. I sit behind a desk all day everyday. 














Hahahah WOWWW^^^
I had no idea I had so many desk pictures. 
That was pathetic.

ANYWAY, THE POINT IS:
I sit behind a desk all day. There is literally zero excitement in my life until I get home.
So shooting is EXACTLY what I was missing in my life, and I never knew. 

Plus, there is literally nothing cuter than the way my husband watches me shoot.
He's always smiling all giddy, and telling me how good I'm getting, and showing his Police Academy friends my target. 
He's just so proud, and It's the cutest thing in the world. 



I can't wait to go shooting a gazillion more times. 

My life is the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment