Thursday, April 4, 2013

Provo Beach Resort.

Let me just start out by saying I LOVE MY IN-LAWS.
Seriously.
I could hang out with my brother-in-laws all day everyday and laugh the whole time. 

And they open doors for me and call me "sis" and invite me everywhere all the time and I just love them to pieces. 



I GOT SO LUCKY IN THE IN-LAW DEPARTMENT.
I know, I know. I've told you a thousand times.
But I'm going to keep telling you. 
Probably forever.

And also, my father-in-law is the ultimate best. 
I feel better about my decisions and thoughts after I discuss them with him.
He literally is my second father. 

And my mother-in-law is the prettiest.

And HI. I finally have a sister after 20 years of living. No explanation needed there of how much I love having a sister-in-law.

OK. I'm done ranting about how great my in-laws are. 

Tonight Cole had school until late.
So I went to the Provo Beach Resort with my in-laws.
My aunt-and-uncle-and-cousins-in-laws(?) rented out the "flow-riding" section, and I've never laughed harder in my life.


Also, can I just tell you how much I love my aunt-in-law?
Ok. Seriously? Aunt-in-law? This is getting out of hand. WHAT DO I CALL PEOPLE?
Anyway. I have no idea where this is going.
Shoutout to Page for being the cutest!

REAL QUICK. Guys. The Provo Beach Resort is our new favorite date place.
It has:
1. Flow Rider
2. Ropes Course
3. Bowling
4. MINIATURE CROQUET (Yeah. I'm way pumped about this one. Sue me.)
5. PGA Golf Stimulators
6. Toddler Town
7. Pinewood Derby
8. Exclusive Track Rental
9. Carousel
10. LAZER TAG!!!!!!
11. Carnival Games/Arcade
12. Food

It is a child's paradise. AKA Amanda's and Cole's paradise.

Cole FINALLY got done with school, and met us at the resort!
Mike McCoy (Cole's stepbrother/friend/policebuddy) gave us a giftcard to the PBR, (THANK YOU MIKEYMIKE), so we seriously spent $50.00 tonight solely on arcade games. I'm just a kid who married a kid, guys, and I just absolutely EAT IT UP.



Let me tell ya. If the game has to do with "luck," I suck at it. Always. I wasn't born with a lucky bone in my body, I'm sure of it. I mean, my mom cried when I was born because I had such a GIANT conehead. And she thought I was going to be ugly forever, because she had never had a baby before and didn't know that all newborns look like they just fell from the freaking planet Mars. Sooooo pretty much I've had terrible luck from the get-go.
K. What does that even mean, by-the-way? The GET-GO? I don't even know sometimes.

Ally and I got matching rings. :)

We won a giant tennis ball, and Chan and Ty were playing "monkey-in-the-middle-keep-away" from me with it, so I finally got it after an hour, and I put it under my shirt and started walking like I was pregnant (while secretly baby hungry from it) and Chandler and Ty both stared at me and then looked at Cole and said: "You know you married a girl with the maturity level of a 13-year-old, right?" He knew.

Anyway, I just can't believe how well I get along with my in-laws.
I just can't believe ANY of it sometimes.

A year ago I decided to change my life.
A year ago I decided to give my whole self to God; not just the parts that were easy for me to give to Him.
And ever since then, I feel like He has been "rewarding" me.
He gave me a bishop who knew EXACTLY how to heal my mind.
He gave a calling to my dad in the Single's Ward that would end up saving his daughter.
He gave me a husband who I am desperately in love with.
He gave me in-laws who I could be around all the time.
And he gave me the Provo Beach Resort. (Haha. I just love it OK? Just let it go.)

Sometimes I don't feel like I deserve any of it.
But I guess all I can do is continue living my life in a way that shows Him how truly GRATEFUL I am for all these undeserved blessings.

I will end with a Cole-Quote-Of-The-Night.
I started my diet today, and I have to drink 80 oz. of water a day, and I HATE peeing that much.
So I was complaining about it.
Me: "It was terrible, I had to pee like 99 times."
Cole: "I got 99 problems, and they all pisses."




No comments:

Post a Comment