Monday, December 3, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl.


I am VERY good at holding back tears. I'm a no-cry ninja. But there are three things in this world that automatically make me cry no matter how hard I try not to:

1. Bearing my testimony.

2. Talking about what kind of man Cole is out loud.

3. How much my father loves me. 
It is apparent in the way he talks about me. It is apparent in the way he hugs me like it's been years every single time he sees me. It is apparent in the way he makes it a point to make me laugh when I'm crying. It is apparent in the way he hangs out with me every night. And it is apparent in the way he has raised me.

Anyone who knows me and my family knows that whoever I ended up marrying has always had the highest bar in the world to reach, because I have been raised by Jeff Call. 

But there is a reason I tear up when I talk about Cole Peterson. 
And there is a reason my father - the man who is known for loving his kids an unrealistic amount - is letting Cole marry me. 

Now are you starting to understand how lucky I am?
The two greatest men in the world are going to love me unconditionally for eternity.
I can't even fathom it.














No comments:

Post a Comment